Peopleready is Hiring Skilled Construction Helpers!
- HVAC Helpers will be assisting with Installation of heating and air conditioning systems, and duct work.
- Electrician Helpers will be assisting with running conduits, wiring and outlet installations.
- Plumbers Helpers will be assisting with installs and service work.
- Wood Carpenters will be assisting with framing, finish carpentry tasks, and drywall.
- Concrete -carpenters will be assisting with footings, forms, pouring, and more.
- Candidates will be reviewing building plans and specifications.
- Identify required tools and special equipment.
- Being able to keep up with schedule on projects. Keeping a good hustle, work ethic and staying motivated.
- Need to be able to lift heavy parts and equipment. (70 lbs required).
- Helpers need to work directly with homeowners and builders, maintenance workers and more. Being friendly and approachable and a good communicator is a needed skill.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience in construction.
- Own trade tools.
- Own reliable transportation.
For this long-term permanent work for the right candidate! The pay range is based on experience.
Advancement opportunities and full benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, and bonuses are available to those who qualify!
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
For more information please call or email ...@peopleready.com or 801-###-####
Associated topics: carry, driver, drywall, excavator, household mover, loader, non skilled, operator, piano mover, worker
• Post ID: 16532697 saltlakecity