Peopleready is hiring Finish Carpenters to install base, casing, crown, and cabinets in a Commercial environment. Carpenters will get the opportunity to work with new and different materials on high end commercial projects, focusing on detail oriented finish projects.
- Installation of cabinets, counter tops, moldings, casings, and mill work.
- Performing other carpentry tasks as needed such as metal framing, drywall, wall patching, and repair work as needed.
- Maintaining quality workmanship and meeting client and customer standards.
- At least 3 years experience installing trim, framing wood and
- Experience with railings and stairs a plus.
- Current resume or detailed work history.
- Reliable transportation.
- Skilled trade tools.
For this long-term permanent work for the right candidate! The pay range is $18 - $26 per hour, based on experience.
Advancement opportunities and full benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, a 401(k), paid holidays and vacations, and bonuses are available to those who qualify!
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today by calling or applying online here.
For more questions please call or email me at chousewright@peopleready or 801-#######
Carpenter,Carpenters,Journeyman Carpenter,Carpenters and Helper,Finish Carpenters
Associated topics: cabinet, craftsman, drywall, framer, furniture, shed, stencil, timber, wood, woodworker
• Post ID: 16573117 saltlakecity