At C.R. England, our most valuable asset is our people. Whether on the road, in our shops, or in our offices, our people make C.R. England a transportation industry leader. The diversity of our professionals drives us forward. We strongly believe each individual should have the support and opportunities they need to build a solid career. We provide. We live by the entrepreneurial and family spirit on which C.R. England was founded. We have opportunities for people of all backgrounds.
Why join us:
Stability: The transportation industry is crucial to the U.S. economy, making C.R. England a stable career choice. As a 97 year-old leader in the transportation industry, we have grown 100% in the last decade. We will continue growing as we approach our second century.
Employee Value: 2015 recipient of the Achievers Award for Most Engaged Workplaces in the U.S.
Benefits: World class compensation and benefits packages, continuous training and development, and a team-oriented culture
Work life balance: At C.R. England we value family both in our individual homes and our company family; our culture embraces this philosophy and fosters an environment to support both.
Position will configure, install, and support Microsoft Windows environment including DNS, DHCP, and Active Directory. Additionally, the position is responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining Microsoft Exchange and Cisco UC environment with UCCX.
- Design, configure, and install computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot enterprise network and computer systems.
- Provide escalation support for corporate service desk and end users.
- Participate in on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- Respond to network and computer system incidents.
- Participate in IT projects.
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Experience with networking architectures such as routing and switching.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Excellent communication skills required.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- The ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Design, configure, install and maintain WAN and LAN networks.
- Configure and support Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM).
- Configure and support Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX).
- Configure and support Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Design, configure, and maintain Microsoft SCCM.
- Support and troubleshoot Microsoft Active Directory including DNS and group policy.
- Assist corporate service desk with end-user support.
- Configure and troubleshoot VPN connections between corporate and remote offices.
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation and perform incident management.
- Participate in implementation and support of company security policies and initiatives.
- Provide backup support for network switching and firewalls.
- Assist with back-up and recovery operations.
- Participate in company s disaster recovery program.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional Essential Functions:
- Must manage time effectively with minimum supervision, working in an efficient manner while performing tasks with varying time requirements.
- Practice and observe safety rules and regulations and encourage others to do so at all times
- Always conduct yourself in a manner that reflects a positive, professional image. Must maintain a professional appearance in accordance with dress code policies
- Treat each individual with care, dignity, fairness, respect and recognition
- Work productively and collaboratively with direct supervisor and peers.
- Display and encourage teamwork and willingness to be a problem solver. Provide excellent customer service.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures as set forth by the company and ensure that all employees are knowledgeable of and adhere to all standards set for by the company.
- Must be able to work with office equipment, utilizing computers for majority of tasks.
Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree in information systems or computer science or business-related field or 7 years work-related experience as a network engineer or systems administrator.
- Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Must know network protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, HTTPS, and DNS.
- 4 years experience with Cisco Unified Communications.
- Experience with configuring routers, switches, and firewalls.
Working Environment and Conditions:
- Must have the ability to work on more than one assignment at a time with frequent interruptions, changes and/or delays.
- Must be able to remain focused and work effectively, efficiently, and cheerfully under such circumstances.
- Must be able to handle incoming requests for assistance via phone and in person while working on other tasks
- Must remain professional in light of challenging situations that may occur in the location
- Must participate in on-call rotation and be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to travel by car and plane.
- Capable of hearing, with or without correction, sufficiently to perceive normal speaking levels and receive detailed information through oral communication in order to facilitate meetings and work with internal customers and stakeholders by telephone and in person.
- Position may involve kneeling, stooping, bending, pushing, lifting, carrying and moving objects that can weigh up to 50 pounds.
- Capable of working extended hours, to include weekends, holidays and various shifts (to include evening and night shifts) as necessary.
- Capable of sitting at a desk for extended periods of time and working computer equipment
- Capable of speaking, writing, and reading English well and possessing a good command of the language so that various types of communications may be conducted in English with people of various levels of education and capabilities.
- Capable of visual acuity, with or without correction, sufficient to prepare and analyze data and figures, view a computer terminal, and read extensively.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintenance, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician
• Post ID: 16533822 saltlakecity