Tile installers, sometimes called tile setters, cut and place tile. To cut tiles, workers use power wet saws, tile scribes, or hand-held tile cutters to create even edges. They use trowels of different sizes to spread mortar or a sticky paste, called mastic, evenly on the surface to be tiled. To minimize imperfections and keep rows even, they put spacers between tiles. The spacers keep tiles the same distance from each other until the mortar is dry.
- Clean and level the surface to be tiled
- Measure and cut tile or marble
- Arrange tiles according to the design plans
- Prepare and apply mortar or other adhesives
- Install tile or marble in the planned area
- Apply grout with a rubber trowel
- Wipe off excess grout and apply necessary finishes, such as sealants.
Schedule: Morning shift Mon- Fr
Please contact for more details to ...@peopleready.com or call 801-###-####
Associated topics: cement, concrete finisher, concrete laborer, concrete pour laborer, foreman, masonry, mudjacker, pave, screed, shovel
• Post ID: 16578362 saltlakecity