Posted: Sunday, March 5, 2017 8:16 AM
Additional Location(s) or Information: Raleigh, NC Austin, TX , San Jose
Job Category: Marketing
Level of Experience: Experienced : Non Manager
Requisition : R1028449
What Youll Do
You will be part of a group of talented individuals tasked with delivering an exceptional customer experience for our audiences across many digital properties and channels. You will also have the responsibility to:
* Serve as the advocate for the customer and end user
* Build a practice of design thinking and customer research across digital and physical properties
* Independently and collaboratively conduct qualitative and quantitative user research studies: Usability sessions, field research, surveys, site usability testing, interviews, and other qualitative methods.
* Analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
* Draft findings, recommendations, and meaningful dashboards/reports based on user research
* Translate findings into experience recommendations by developing UI/navigation recommendations, wireframes, and concepts.
* Collaborate with larger team to ensure alignment to research strategy and train team on research best practices
* Leverage and stay up to date with latest research platforms
* Adapt and innovate research practices to meet team needs in tight timeframes
Who Youll Work With
This position will join a small nimble team that is paving the way to ideate, incubate, and activate ideas by blending the art of design thinking with the process of agile labs. Your primary focus is to collaborate with teams to bring our customers desires and needs to life through digital properties. Were a team of creative, results driven, and customer focused digital marketers who thrive in a fun, impact:driven organization.
Who You Are
Ultimately, we are looking for someone who is comfortable with a fast:paced environment and can adapt easily to changing requirements. You excel with minimal guidance, handle uncertainty and ambiguity, and have a can:do attitude. Youre also not afraid to take risks, have a passion for new products and solutions, think strategically, and know how to fail fast and rapidly iterate.
* Experience as a user researcher in the technology industry
* Dynamic, learning agile and driven
* Strategic Ethnographic Research Strategist
* Fast at iterating on design thinking (RITE)
* Proficient in usability testing, focus group moderating, competitive benchmarking, and conceptual testing
* The ability to excel at both the strategic and execution level
* Skilled at multi:tasking, delivering under tight timelines and adapting quickly to change
* An understanding of digital, market:wide trends, themes and current cultural events
* Experience understanding needs and translating in order to incorporate findings into marketing campaigns
* A strong understanding and demonstration of user centered design principles.
* Strong understanding and practice using design thinking methodologies
* Strong analytical and entrepreneurial mindset
* Strong understanding and ability to create personas
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who arent afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco
Job Type: Experienced
Opportunity Category: *None
• Location: Salt Lake City
• Post ID: 11262068 saltlakecity