Classroom Teacher for 2-3 year olds Seeking an energetic, team oriented, dependable, self motivated individual with teaching experience to work in our 2-3 year old classroom in Park City. Our hours are 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. We follow the school district calendar for the Park City School district. Full time positions are salaried with a one year contract. $12.50-14.00/Hr. DOE.Responsibilities
- Design and follow a complete schedule of activities
- Provide basic care and caregiving activities
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.) to motivate and stimulate children's abilities
- Organize, coordinate, and supervise the daily operations of specific classroom
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess children's performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills on a regular basis.
- Assist in developing and training staff members to specific classroom procedures
- Responsible for creating daily, weekly and monthly lesson plans incorporating different learning and activity centers including Spanish, sign language, student portfolios, assessments, parent/teacher conferences, etc.
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Ensure that all state childcare licensing criteria are enforced, such as ratios, safety, etc.
- Keep the classroom clean, organized, and free from clutter
- Perform related jobs as necessary
- Must complete 20 hours of state training annually
- At least one year experience working with children
- Patience and adaptability
- Strong communication skills
- Classroom and time management skills.
- First aid and CPR Certified
- Pass background check
- Drivers license and Clean drivers record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.50 to $14.00 /hour
- Childcare or teaching: 1 year
• Post ID: 18515462 saltlakecity