Regional Part-Time Truck Driver | Flexible Schedule | Salt Lake City, UT or Denver, CO-170225
This Regional part-time truck driver position features a 7 days out and 7 days in schedule, earnings up to $0.41 per mile*. Truckers will haul 80% drop-and-hook freight and average 500-600 miles per haul within a primary travel area of the 11 Western states. As a Regional driver, you'll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your trucking career!
Eligible CDL Driver Applicants
- Experienced truck drivers
Truck Driver Pay & Benefits
Flexible CDL truck drivers are eligible for:
- Up to $33,000 per year*
- Accessorial pay
- Up to $0.03 per mile quarterly performance bonuses
- Flexible scheduling available - work as little as 3 days per week
- Paid orientation
- Paid time off**
- Most loads are drop-and-hook
- Mobile communications platform - The latest in-truck technology with paperless logging, GPS navigation, web browsing, text-to-voice features, a color touch screen and a pull-out keypad
- Company Facilities - Drivers have 24 hour access to company facilities with safe parking, showers, Wi-Fi, laundry facilities and cafeteria services.
- Military Apprenticeship Program- U.S. military veterans, Guard members and Reservists that are new to the trucking industry may be eligible to earn an additional educational benefit check from the VA (up to $1,266 per month)
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
*Based on CDL driver experience and location
**Available for drivers that work a minimum of 100 days per year
Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live in Salt Lake City, UT or Denver, CO
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred at time of hire
- Passport, FAST Card or Enhanced CDL preferred at time of hire
More Reasons Truckers Choose Schneider Regional:
More Miles, Closer to Home
You don’t need to drive across the country to get big miles with Schneider. Regional drivers can count on consistent miles, predictable lanes within a five-state area of where you live, and getting you home weekly.
Get the Respect You Deserve
Schneider is one of the largest truckload carriers in North America, but it doesn’t feel that way to our CDL drivers. Regional drivers work with local dispatchers who understand the weather conditions and traffic patterns in your area, and they get to know you.
“We all have driver numbers, but we are actually treated as people. You never have the feeling that you’re just a number. The group — especially the business leaders that you deal with — they treat you very well and they are very personable.”- Gerald Bartholomew
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call Kay at 800-891-7144 for more information!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/10081882/driver-regional-part-time-truck-driver-class-a-cdl.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Post ID: 11346643 saltlakecity