CNAs/Caregivers (needed in Cache, Weber, Davis, Tooele, and Salt Lake County) - A Caring Hand Home
A Caring Hand Home Care is Hiring ASAP!
We Are Looking for CNA s and Caregivers to Join Our Team!
What we do:
We provide non-medical in-home care for our clients such as housekeeping, meal prep, laundry, bathing, personal hygiene, companionship and transportation.
What our clients are like:
Our clients range in age and diagnosis. So we don't just work with the elderly. Our clients range from children to the elderly!
What the hours are like:
This is a position that can grow into a schedule that fits around other jobs, school, kids, etc. Many of our client s hours are 1-2 hour shifts, because of what Medicaid approves. We also have private pay clients who may have longer shifts. We try to stack as many hours together as we can. The more flexible your schedule is the more clients (hours) we can set you up when available. We cannot guarantee a certain amount of hours, however the more flexible you are, the more hours you can get!
If you are interested in this position, please apply in the following ways:
- Email your resume, with working phone number and city to:
- Call the office to set up an interview:
(801) ###-#### (Mon-Fri between 9 am - 5 pm)
- Stop by and fill out an application:
9160 S 300 W Suite 4
Sandy, UT 84070
** Job Requirements **
- 18 years of age on the date of hire
- Pass a state and federal background check. We cannot hire anyone with a Class A Misdemeanor or any Felony's in their background. Their background will be denied.
- Current CNA certification (required for CNA shifts only)
- Current CPR/First aid or able to take it within 7 days of being hired
- Current TB test or able to take it within 7 days of being hired
- Have your own reliable transportation
- You are flexible, reliable, trustworthy and a self-starter
- You enjoy helping others
• Post ID: 18134137 saltlakecity