The Technical Instructor provides training for technical classes to clients; build positive relationships with clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide appropriate, intellectually stimulating instruction in each class by taking into consideration the unique abilities of each student.
- Work in cooperation with the Consumer and Business Sales Teams, to ensure desired learning objectives of the client. This includes not only in a teaching capacity, but also attending sales meeting as a subject matter expert.
- Deliver training using differing modalities including self-paced learning, Mentored Learning, HDL, Connected Classroom and traditional ILT (including client-site, blended, and custom classes).
- Constantly strive to improve instruction through:
- Self-analysis and evaluation scores
- Remaining a subject matter expert by continuous technical training opportunities
- Participation in Company 'hands on' initiatives
- Mentor and assist students in mentored learning / one-on-one environment.
- Update technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by Company.
- Meets or exceeds established monthly training scores.
- Frequent travel to client meetings/presentations and/or within Company locations. May require a few trips per week.
- Participate in company initiatives, which could include video clips, photos, surveys, and social media campaigns.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Computer literate and able to demonstrate proficiency in software applications required in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Must possess excellent leadership abilities; be able to consistently make intelligent decisions under pressure; possess good judgment, initiative and be dependable.
- Knowledge of class materials, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual resources.
- Knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and interests; learning and motivation.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills are imperative.
- Effective class presentation skills are imperative.
- Should have at least one of the following:
- Cisco - CCSI, certified to deliver the following classes:
- Red Hat - RHCI/RHCX, certified to deliver and exam proctor the following classes:
- Red Hat Linux System Administration I
- Red Hat Linux System Administration II
- Red Hat Linux RHCSA Rapid Track Course
- Red Hat LInux System Administration III
- Red Hat Linux RHCE Rapid Track Course
- VMware - VCI, certified to deliver the follow classes:
- VMware vSphere: Advanced Fast Track
- VMware vSphere: Automation Fast Track
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage
- VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting
- Microsoft - MCT, certified to deliver classes mapping to the following certifications:
- MCSA: Windows Server 2012 or previous version
- MCSE: Server Infrastructure, Desktop Infrastructure, Private Cloud, Messaging, Communication SharePoint
- MCSA: SQL Server 2012 or previous version
- MCSE: Data Platform, Business Intelligence
- MCSD: Windows Store Apps, Web Applications, SharePoint Applications, Application Lifecycle Management
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Education and experience:Bachelor's Degree required.
- Frequent sitting and/or standing required.
- Constantly operates a computer with use of hands/fingers.
- Must be able to effectively communicate by means of the spoken word to impart oral information to students or to the public and convey detailed spoken instructions to others accurately, loudly, or quickly.
- Must be able to perceive the nature of sounds by ear.
- Lifting or carrying objects 40lbs or less while using safe lifting techniques.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.Notice: NH Learning Group participates in E-Verify
NH Learning Group abides by the Pay Transparency Statement
Associated topics: business advisory, business analyst, business intelligence, business systems, customer, information technology consultant, market, marketing, sap, support analyst
• Post ID: 17901692 saltlakecity