Posted: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 3:43 AM
Location Salt Lake City
Job Title Market and Sales Analyst
Bring your analytical skills and experience to a company that is growing and work in an industry that has economic stability. Company is seeking a market and sales analyst to complement a growing marketing and sales organization within the company.
* BA/BS degree in marketing, business, technical sales, statistics or an equivalent discipline.
* Prior, "A-level" experience in technical sales or marketing (petro-chemical industry preferred) a definite plus.
* Above average computer literacy in MS Office and the use of databases.
* Calculate customer pricing through an analysis of material and transportation costs while considering the influence of competitive market conditions.
* Database maintenance. This includes entering, reviewing and updating customer bid results. Assembling and publishing data in the form of reports.
* Supplement the purchasing organization's efforts regarding the requisition of raw materials for manufacturing and direct sales.
* Supplement the sales department by taking calls from customers with questions they may have about the market or their pricing.
* Effectively communicate with customers regarding their needs, requests and changing market conditions. This may include SDS, Spec Sheets, Pricing Increases, Freight and Fuel Surcharges.
* Coordinate with operations management and the sales force to ensure accurate and timely delivery of product(s).
Bottom line requirements we need notes on with candidate submittal:
1. Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, technical sales, statistics or an equivalent discipline.
2. Prior experience in technical sales or marketing.
4. Petro-chemical industry preferred.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Location: Salt Lake City
• Post ID: 11338496 saltlakecity