Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 799715
Apex Systems is looking for Instructional Designers to join one of our largest clients! This is a long term opportunity and we are looking to interview as soon as possible!
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Proven experience with Instructional Design strategies and the ability to write course /lesson level content meeting the needs of the learners to drive performance.
* Proven e-learning design and development experience and experience with designing and developing blended learning solutions and Instructor led training.
* Experience developing multiple projects at one time successfully.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
* Experience with using Learning Management Systems a plus
* Proven MS Office skills in Word and PowerPoint, Articulate, storyline, and Captivate
* Game based learning experience preferred
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program