Posted: Saturday, January 13, 2018 8:47 AM
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Servicesand for the people who work here.
NTT DATAServices currently seeks a
DevOps Senior Software Engineer : Leadto join our team in
Salt Lake City,
United States (US).
The successful candidate will work interactively with technical teammates locally and across the globe, as well as with colleagues in operations and on trading desks. Effective problem:solving through communication and a highly:developed analytical and technical skillset are essential. Clients technology stack heavily emphasizes proprietary systems recognized throughout the financial industry and beyond as best:in:class. A willing and enthusiastic attitude toward mastering the necessary technical skills, as well as toward forming a detailed understanding of the trading businesses one will work with, are key requirements of the role. Personal interests which include finance, financial computing, highly:distributed systems, and programming languages are a plus.
The ideal candidate will:
* Required to have three years experience with object oriented language as Java/C++/C OO technologies.
* Required to have strong knowledge of the UNIX/Linux Operating system and scripting: shells, Pearl, Python.
* Support the production environment, assist in the diagnosis and resolution of incidents, and maintain the stability and integrity of systems.
* Design, develop, test and document highly reliable client and server:side systems in a structured, disciplined, and fast:moving environment.
* Implement fixes using client proprietary database and development platform
* Develop within a controlled process including design and code reviews.
* Form strong client relationships with users, operations, controllers, and other technology groups in an integrated business and technology environment.
* Strong problem solving skills, ability to infer from previous examples, willingness to understand how an application is put together.
* Excellent communication skills.
3+ years Java
3+ years Linux/Unix
3+ years SQL
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp:2:corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the "Company") is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, geneti
• Location: Salt Lake City
• Post ID: 17742167 saltlakecity