Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect will receive a $1,500sign-on bonus, subject to repayment if the employee voluntarily terminates his/heremployment with XPO Logistics within the first 6 months.Bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. All other rules governing this program will apply.
A $500retention bonus will be paid to those eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain6months of active employment with XPO Logistics in their current qualified position. Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 12months of active employment in their current qualified position will receive another $500bonus.Eligible participants who are hired while the program is in effect and attain 18months of active employment in their current qualified position will receive another $500bonus.The bonuses are subject to all applicable taxes. All other rules governing this program will apply.
Driving done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we know youre more than a driver. With us, youll have a starring role on our customer service team, providing daily freight solutions to our customers. And, at the end of your shift, youll be able to spend time at home.
If youre looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
Pay starts at $21.30 per hour and may include overtime and an annual company bonus. Youll be eligible for basic medical coverage and a 401(k) plan right away, expanding rapidly into full medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance and disability based on length of employment.
What youll do on a typical day:
- Safely operate a tractor-trailer combination, including doubles and, as applicable, triples
- Provide excellent service to customers, including generating sales leads
- Load and unload freight, frequently up to 50 lbs. and occasionally more than 75 lbs.
- Work a flexible schedule thats as many as 12 to 14 hours in a day, including day, night and weekend shifts
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, youll need:
- Valid Class A commercial driver's license
- Safe driving record and history
- Hazardous materials endorsement; must be obtained in full within 90 days of employment
- Doubles/triples endorsement
- Tank vehicle endorsement (tanker drivers)
- 21 years of age or older
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
- Pass a DOT drug test and have no prior positive tests or refusals
- Pass a company-paid DOT physical
- Pass a company-paid pre-hire test (physical essential functions)
Itd be great if you also have:
- Forklift experience
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oral, Toyota and many others. Were the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and were just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
or contact us at email@example.com
• Post ID: 18312127 saltlakecity